Interesting Facts About ChocolatesPosted 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Unbelievable facts about yummy chocolates you should know about. Everyone does know what is Chocolate. Almost everyone has tasted at list one of type of chocolate in their life.
For the people who don't know what this chocolates thing is: "chocolates are the roasted and ground cacao pods, available in the liquid as well as solid forms." Some people love them as solid bars, some love to sip. Apart from tasty-festy Chocolates have a lot of health benefits also, e.g. reduces heart disease risk, good source or nutrients and antioxidents and so on.
From Europe to Asia, all the continents are big fans of those yummy-tummy desserts. Did you know these chocolates have interesting history and background around the world? In this listicle we will have a look on such amazing things about chocolates, that will make you crave for chocolates more and more.
So let's get started.
- There are three main types of chocolates can be found around the world. i) white chocolate, ii) milk chocolate, and iii) dark chocolate. Don't forget to tell us yours' favourite later.
- The earliest evidence of chocolate can be traced back to pre-Colombian cultures of Mesoamerica which is now known as Mexico. Aztecs, the indigenous people of Mesoamerica believed that the cocoa seeds were 'food of the gods'. The eariest evidences traces back to 19th-11th century BCE. We can say that the in this period the chocolate chocolate discovered.
- In 1847, British chocolatier J.S. Fry and Sons created the first chocolate bar molded from a paste made of sugar, chocolate liquor and cocoa butter.
- The Britisher's first introduced cacao to India in 1798. They did established eight plantations of the Criollo type of cacao in Courtallam.
- Chocolates have quite a recent history in india. Cadbury is one of the largest chocolate producer in India, it cators more than 70% of chocolates market here. In 1948, Cadbury India began its operations in India by importing chocolates. Cadbury got incorporated in India On 19 July 1948. Cadbury produces products Cadbury Dairy Milk, Dairy Milk Silk, Bournville, Temptations, Perk, Eclairs, Bournvita, Celebrations and so on.
- Dark chocolates are the rich source of nutrients that can positively affect your health. Chocolates are the powerful source of antioxidants. Chocolates may help you improve blood flow and lower blood pressure.
- Unlimitied number of flavours of chocolates available around the world. White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Bittersweet Chocolate, Cocoa Powder, Ruby Chocolate, and so on, you name it.
- Did you know "who made the first chocolate in the world?" or you might be wondering "who made the first chocolate bar in the world?" RIght? The history of chocolate began in Mesoamerica. In fact, old maxican thought the chocolate is a food from got, its a god's gift to humankind. The creation of the first modern chocolate bar is credited to Joseph Fry, who in 1847 discovered that he could make a moldable chocolate paste. So, this also answers the most searched query, "first solid chocolate bar made in the world".
- Did you know what is the oldest chocolate brand in the world? Cailler, is known to be the world's oldest chocolate brand. In 2015, Cailler, world's oldest chocolate brand, finally hit U.S. In 2015, Nestle announced that for the first time it will begin selling its Cailler chocolate beyond Switzerland.
- Top ten chocolate companies in the world, includes, Mars Wrigley Confectionery (USA), Ferrero Group (Luxembourg / Italy), Mondelēz International (USA), Meiji Co Ltd (Japan), Hershey Co (USA), Nestlé SA (Switzerland), Lindt & Sprüngli AG (Switzerland), Pladis (UK), Ezaki Glico Co Ltd (Japan), and Orion Corp (South Korea).
These were some of the interesting facts about chocolates. Do you think chocolates deserve more attention as a everyday, goto food? Do you like chocolates, which flavour, liquid or solid or bar? Please do share with us your favourites chocolate story we would definitely love to publish it on our platform.
Don't forget to share this amazing piece of information with your friends and family and on social media. Do share you ideas with us on email@example.com.
- Types of Chocolate
- World Chocolate Day: History of chocolate, from beverage to chocolate bar
- Facts about chocolates
- 7 Proven Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
- A Brief History of Chocolate
- Cailler, world's oldest chocolate brand, to finally hit U.S.
- The Bitter Global History Of Chocolate, And How That Is Changing In India
- Global Chocolate Industry Factsheet 2020: Top 10 Largest Chocolate Companies in World
- ICCO : International Cocoa Organization
- Top 10 Best Chocolate Brands in India for 2022