Successful people are not the one who keeps sleeping throughout the day and waste time in parties and all that crap but are the ones who sacrifice their sleep and a lot of gatherings for the sake of achieving the goals, they had seen long before.
What does it take to become a successful person can vary from person to person but will require continuous efforts and working without taking a break? Success follows the person who works for it and keeps going irrespective of failures throughout the journey towards success.
The fear of failure should not stop you from doing your best. But, it should motivate you for that. If your goals are not big enough to scare you, they are not that big enough. If you are focused, passionate and driven you can achieve anything you want to achieve.
Arnold Swarzenegar: once said, he doesn’t believe in plan B. There is no reason to have a plan B because it distracts you from focusing on plan A, which is your target. If you believe in your plan A there is no need to make a plan B, put all your efforts on the thing you want.
You can’t achieve greatness without efforts. You are required to put all your energy and the resources and all those near the heart stuff for the sake of a goal. No person has achieved his or her goal without sacrifice.
Apple founder, Steve Jobs
“Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life, don’t let other people’s opinions drown your own voice.”
Steve Jobs is a founder of the Apple empire. Apple is the most financially successful tech company in the world. Steve Jobs is the person who took necessary decisions when he was young, because of this, we can see today’s successful Apple empire.
“Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself.”
Microsoft Founder, Bill Gates is the most successful person in the world. You should not compare yourself with other successful people, because the people who are successful now were chosen the life of sacrifices and struggles a long time ago. If you are going to focus on their progress and comparing that with yours’ you are mistaking.
Many people have the potential to do enormous amounts of work, but they never enter into the hassle to work on it to make it happen. The fear of failure takes them back, irrespective of a lot of chances of success they don’t start to do the right thing. If you want to become a successful person you need to understand failure is not a final destination, it is just a milestone that showed you where are you and how much is remaining to conquer.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
You miss all of that 100 % of the shots or chances you don’t take, just because of that unnecessary fear of disapproval or failure. In order to achieve success, you should be ready to take all of the changes you required to take. The more chances you take, the more probability of getting success will you get.
In order, to achieve success the first rule is irrespective of the failure, disapproval by someone else, or anything dangerous outcome, you must get up and act upon. Because only after the actual action you will understand what is needed to do the work?
And, how your fears were meaningless for success. Even if you get failure always keep in mind that no great thing has happened without a sacrifice. You should not be an exception. Your failures will make you ready for the bigger success, which was always there for you.
You were the only one who had been postponing it for a long time.
“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
If you want to get the godlike status, you must do the sacrifices that the godlike figure does require. If you want to see the rainbow you should be ready to face the rain, because without rain there is no rainbow.
You will have to take the risks and do the sacrifices of your favorite things, and the people’s opinions. Only, after all that hassle, and hard work you will get the success you had been always craved for.
Mary Kay Ash
“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
When you think you can do something, you put a limit on your own abilities, because you can not only do this thing but, almost anything that you think of. So instead of putting yourself in that crap just focus on doing anything you want and the rest of the universe will follow you. Ask for anything and you will get it. This sounds like, the law of attraction, the thing you want becomes yours.
Whatever it may be the greatness requires the sacrifice. The building of success stands tall on the base of sacrifices and decisions and a lot of failures. You don’t understand the power of human life. What can you achieve has no limits, the limit is you. You are the one who has been limiting the use of those uncountable resources for a long time. Stop, doing that, get up and get the success. It has been waiting for you since you were born.
You can not become a successful person in one night or a month or in a year. You should be ready to do anything, to take any risk to perform in any situation, without caring for the rain, or sun rays or that creepy cold. Those enormous and long nights will keep track of your efforts, the efforts towards the success, the risks, and sacrifices you did for the purpose, which was far more than the every day unnecessary things.
But, before leaving share this post with your friends and family, inspire them to achieve success. Motivate them with those awesome and meaningful thoughts by successful people. Share this post on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Telegram and everywhere where your friends waste time.
We have curated the best 50+ quotes on human psychology and behavior.
1. People who are nice to others get hurt easily, too often.
2. A person who tries to keep everyone happy ends up being the loneliest.
3. The girls who laugh and talk a lot usually cry alone at night.
4. Intelligent people are more forgetful than the average.
5. Intelligent people tend to have bad handwriting, maybe because their brains think faster than their writing hand, and there might not be a frequency match.
6. Before sleep, most people will imagine things they want to happen in their life.
7. Sometimes those who socialize less are not actually anti-social, but they have less tolerance for fake drama and all that show-off stuff.
8. People who spend too much time on the internet are more likely to feel depressed and lonely.
9. We ignore the truth for temporary happiness.
10. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but, you can start now and change the ending.
11. Smiling too much can be a sign of depression or emotional pain.
12. The funniest people are often the most depressed.
13. People who have high IQ stay up late at night because their brains have increased mental stimulation.
14. You are less likely to achieve your goals if you tell people about them.
15. If you continuously ask yourself a question about whether someone likes you; you probably had the answer.
16. The people who give the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.
17. If you want to know how the person really is, see how he treats his subordinates.
18. People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people’s thoughts and feelings.
19. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.
20. Doing things that scare you will make you happier.
21. That didn’t kill you, makes you stronger.
22. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
23. The happier we are, the less sleep we require.
24. When you hold the hand of a loved one, you feel pain less keenly and worry less.
25. Men are not funnier than women: they just make more jokes, not caring whether other people like their humor or not.
26. Intelligent people tend to have fewer friends than the average person. The smarter the person is, the more selective they become.
27. Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%, and this marriage is more likely to last a lifetime.
28. People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another.
29. Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
30. Travel boosts brain health and also decreases a person’s risk of heart attack and depression.
31. People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.
32. So much of our happiness depends on how we choose to look at the world.
33. If you tell your goals to others, you are less likely to succeed. Because you lose motivation.
34. The last person when you sleep on your mind is a person responsible for either your happiness or pain.
35. Your mind rewrites monotonous speeches of boring people to make it interesting.
36. The type of music you listen affects your brain, it changes the world for you according to the music.
37. Convincing yourself you slept well tricks your brain thinking it did.
38. It is possible to die from a broken heart 💓, it is called stress cardiomyopathy.
39. Your thoughts are more rational when you think in another language.
40. Smarter people underestimate themselves, stupid people overestimate themselves.
41. Money spent on experiences will always hold great value for you.
42. Singing reduces the feeling of depression and anxiety.
43. Feeling ignored causes the same chemical effect as that of an injury.
44. Some of us are actually afraid of being happy, because of the fear that something tragic might happen.
45. When you try to remember a past event you are actually trying to remember the last time you remembered it rather than the event itself.
46. Most of the time your brain is replaying the memories and creating scenarios of the perfect moments.
47. The average high school kid today shows the same anxiety level as the average psychiatric patient in the 1950s.
48. When two persons talk to each other and one of them turns their feet slightly away or repeatedly moves one foot in an outward direction, this is a strong sign of disagreement, and they want to leave.
49. Comedians and funny people are actually more depressed and sad from inside.
50. When someone cries tears of joy, the first teardrop would always come from the right eye and tears of the pain starts from the left eye.
The human psychology is a complicated thing, it is not possible to surely tell anything. But, based on everyday life and experiences these 50+ things about human psychology will make you amazed. If you enjoyed the quotes please share them with your friends and family.
Life is a journey, keep going. Did you know what are some of the best things shared by Sudha Murthy which may inspire and motivate you throughout the journey? Here is a curated list of all the best quotes said by Infosys founder.
Before that let me ask you a question, Do you know who is Sudha Murthy? And what is her contribution, so people should know about her?
Education & Background
She is a chairperson of Infosys Foundation, one of the top Indian IT companies. She is a Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering from B. V. B. College of Engineering & Technology (now known as KLE Technological University). She has completed her ME from the Indian Institute of Science, with outstanding performance and receiving the gold medal from the Indian Institute of Engineers.
Quotes by Sudha Murthy
#1. “Life is an exam where the syllabus is unknown and question papers are not set. Nor are there model answer papers.”
#2. “Quantitatively speaking, ‘conversation’ is inversely proportional to economic standing.”
#3. “Vision without action is merely a dream; action without vision is merely passing time, but vision and action together can change the world.”
#4. “If you try to please everyone, you will please no one.”
#5. “Having good relationships, compassion and peace of mind is much more important than achievements, awards, degrees or money.”
#6. “Usually, people who are sensitive need more time to understand the real world.”
#7. “We can give our children only two things in life which are essential. Strong roots and powerful wings.”
#8. “Honesty is not the mark of any particular class nor is it related to education or wealth. In most people, it springs naturally from the heart.”
#9. “Money is one thing which rarely unites and mostly divides people.”
#10. “When a doctor makes a mistake, a person goes six feet below the ground. When a judge makes a mistake, a person is hung six feet above the ground. But when a teacher makes a mistake, the entire batch of students is destroyed. Don’t ever look down on teachers.”
#11. “Money should come slowly over a period of time. Then only does one respect it.”
#12. “We make judgements on others depending upon what we think of them.”
#13. “Many a times there is no perfect solution for a given problem. No solution is also a solution. Everything depends upon how you look at it.”
#14. “You should not be so sensitive. Sensitive people suffer a lot in life.”
#15. “It is very difficult to earn trust. It takes years to build and it can be destroyed in an instant by one bad deed.”
#16. “When someone gets cheated, that person gets upset not because they have lost money but because he or she realizes that they have been foolish enough to be tricked by someone.”
#17. “There is a difference between loneliness and solitude. Loneliness is boring, whereas in solitude you can inspect and examine your deeds and your thoughts.”
So these were some of the best quotes by Sudha Murthy. If you liked them, please share with your friends and family.
Life! A word that is so kind, so humanly. Are you living your life? Have you ever asked this question yourself? Studies, business, ups, and downs will keep happening.
Don’t get depressed, if life puts you in a dangered situation.
If life puts you in a dangered or depressing situation make sure you don’t grant it as a downfall. It simply means life is trying to teach you something, something that is too much important than your current situation.
“If life throws you a lemon, just grab it, squeeze it, cut it, pour it in a glass of water and sugar, properly stir. And, that’s it. Your drink is ready. Life was just trying to inspire you for something interesting.”
But, what really matters is how you respond back to everything and take charge of your life. Well, life is a journey and you should enjoy it along with other things which are inevitable.
So, how are living your life? Are you seriously enjoying it or just going with the flow? It does not matter whether you are enjoying it with friends and family or seating behind closed doors reading some books. What really matters in life is you are a step ahead.
Stop Doubting Your Potentials
You have much more than what you think you have. Stop doubting your abilities. You are busy thinking about your dark sides, but, people are seeing a future in you. You are busy in seeing someone else’s life when people are craving for a lifestyle like you.
You should believe in yourself, your instincts and your words. You never know who is watching you, and getting inspiration. Your doubting yourself can harm someone else’s motivation. Be strong and stop damaging yourself internally. You have a potential enough to live a happy life.
You have an enormous amount of potential. It is enough to attract the things that will make your life happy.
Heal Yourself! Don’t Remain Broken. It’s the first condition for a happy life.
I know it hearts a lot when you lose something extremely precious. Your dreams, your people. But, it’s your responsibility to heal yourself from that pain. The comeback is necessary for life. You never know what is there in the afterlife, so why you should be burning your happy life.
Change the outcome, you have to be strong. Getting into a broken situation was not your choice, but remaining in it would be definitely your fault.
Focus On Happy Ending
It’s necessary to focus on a happy ending rather than hugging the past which can’t be changed. Sometimes, it’s better to forget the past and work on the future. You should be instead of living in the past focusing on creating a beautiful ending because if the ending is best everything was the best.
The More You Learn, The More You Earn
Always keep this in mind, whatever you learn never goes wasted. In either way, it increases your value and comes back. You may be thinking about why one should waste time learning something new when he can immediately start earning.
These type of activities earns you money with immediate effect, but in the long run, it doesn’t guarantee your survival. Learning new skills can result in amazing experiences. Anyone with such experience can feel it.
The more skills you have it is better, because, this is life, you never know what the next thing will throw at you. If you are ready you will enjoy the way you are handling that, otherwise, you will lose the most enjoying moments of your life.
Don’t Stop Chasing The Right!
Sometimes it is better to follow the right path, which might have thrones in the way. Following the wrong path will lead you to something extremely bad experience. Well, the experiences are good to have, but, what if some experiences are not that important to waste your time on.
So, be ready beforehand and focus on chasing the right and avoiding the unfair path.
Believe In Yourself!
Do you believe in yourself? You must start doing it. Because, if you yourself not believe in your true self, then how could you expect other people to invest in your abilities.
You have an enormous amount of power to perform heavy work. An obstacle is only you and your thinking. Change your thought process and see how the simple believing in yourself can raise you to the heights.
Never Give Up!
Never give up because good takes time. No great thing has come into existence in a single day. Everything that is good can take some kind of effort, time and something precious from your side.
Look, here are amazing quotes from around the web.
Again, this amazing quote is telling you to see the true potential of you. Immediately, stop procrastination and start believing in your true self.