Welcome to the brand new article on the motivational quotes for 2020. We’ll update this article from time to time in order to keep you motivated with the best content. In this list, we’ve curated the super motivational quotes.
We’re sharing the motivational quotes in English. We publish the regional language content on our sister sites, so if you’re Hindi or Marathi reader you can take the benefits, accordingly. Many people love to read English motivational quotes, so we share them on this primary site.
Many people also love to watch movies with some motivational touch. We’ll cover that in our next posts. There are so many motivational movies on Netflix. If you’ve experienced something amazing their kindly share with us.
In this article, we’re going to share only the best motivational thoughts, stories and sayings. People do hardwork in their day to day life. They experience some ups and downs. If everyone starts taking such experiences on one on one basis our whole life will end without doing something good.
Let’s start with thought for the day, “If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already.”
- Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill
- Negative thinking will never make your life positive.
- Everything you need is already inside you, get started.
- Be a cupcake in a world of muffins.
- Aspire to inspire before we expire.
- Everything you can imagine is real. Pablo Picasso
- Begin anywhere. John Cage
Deep motivational quotes
Keep doing what are you doing. You’re already hurt, so why don’t you take reward from it? Here are deep motivational thoughts for quote read.
- Learn as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow. Mahatma Gandhi
- We cannot solve problems with the kind of thinking we employed when we came up with them. Albert Einstein.
- Your salary is the bribe they give you to forget your dreams. Chrisjan Peters
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. Albert Einstein
- If you are lucky enough to be different, don’t ever change. Taylor Swift
Motivational quotes on life
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. Charles Swindoll
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. Les Brown
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. John Lennon
- Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people. Roy T. Bennett
- You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. Walter Hagen
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw
Motivational quotes for students
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. Albert Einstein
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill
- Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. Malcolm X
- The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change. Carl Rogers
- Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance. Will Durant
Motivational quotes for men
- The way of a superior man is three-fold: virtuous, he is free from anxieties; wise, he is free from perplexities; bold, he is free from fear. Confucius
- It takes a great man to be a good listener. Calvin Coolidge
- At 3o a man should know himself like the palm of his hand, know the exact number of his defects and qualities, know how far he can go, foretell his failures – be what he is. And, above all, accept these things. Albert Camus
- Whatever is worrying you right now, forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive, and know that things will get better.
- A man may conquer a million men in battle but one who conquers himself is, indeed, the greatest of conquerors. Buddha
Motivational quotes for women
- You should never be surprised when someone treats you with respect. You should expect it. Sarah Dessen
- You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation. Brigham Young
- Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
- Stay strong, make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
- Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got. There is no yesterday, no tomorrow, it’s all the same day.” Janis Joplin
Study motivational quotes
Some bet motivational quotes about study.
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
- Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. George Washington Carver
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. Pele
- Your most important education is not happening in a class Jim Rohn
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
Short motivational quotes
- In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein
- Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence. Drake
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde
- Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones. Ralph Emerson
- I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott
Self motivational quotes
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible. Audrey Hepburn
- The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
- You never fail until you stop trying. Albert Einstein
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston S. Churchill
Never stop quotes
- You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. Babe Ruth
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. Zig Ziglar
- It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends. J. K. Rowling
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway. Eleanor Roosevelt
So, instead of trying everything on your own we should learn from mistakes, lessons, thoughts experienced and shared by other people. The purpose behind this post is to share such experiences in the form of quotes, sayings and thoughts. If you’ve experienced something different and want to share with readers, get in touch with us, we’ll definitely consider your story.