Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Biography
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is an Indian Maratha king known for his nobility and brave nature. He is the most popular historical figure from the Maharashtra state of India. He belongs to the royal Maratha clan primarily known as the agriculturists’ clan. Chhatrapati is known as the founder of the Maratha Empire, “Swarajya”.
Share this amazing biography of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj using these hashtags – #ShivajiMaharaj, #IndianKing, #MarathaKing, #VeerShivaji, #Shivaji, #KingShivaji, #Biography, #MarathaKingdom, #Maratha, #Chhatrapati.
Birth: 19 February 1630
Death: 3 April 1680
Birthplace: Shivneri Fort, Shivneri
Spouse(s): Sai Bhonsale, Soyarabai, Putalabai, Sakvarbai, Kashibai Jadhav
Reign (शासन): 1674–1680
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Quotes
- Even a great person bows down in front of a wise person. This is because greatness is also achieved by education.
- The person who bows down in front of religion, truth, and god gets respect from the whole world.
- Every person has the right to live freely in this world and even he has to fight for getting this right.
- You should promise to each person who needs your help, in order to achieve your goal. But fulfill only those promises that you have given to saints and holy people, not those given to thieves.
- When you start loving your goals with all your heart and mind, then from the grace of Goddess Bhawani, you will surely get the victory.
- We must know the history of that place in which we live and the history of our ancestors.
- Each person should get an education, because, during a war, the thing which not be achieved by strength, that can be achieved by knowledge and tricks and the knowledge comes from education.
- The person who always continues to work hard even in his bad times, the time changes itself for his gain.
- We should neither mistake our opponent as weaker nor stronger than ourselves. Instead, we should just focus on his actions towards us.
- No matter how big or stronger your opponent is, you can easily defeat him by your zeal, self-confidence, and better war planning.
- The person who chooses to swaraj between his family and swaraj. He can be considered a true citizen undoubtedly.
- To achieve any goal in life, we must make plans for it. With better planning, you can easily achieve your goal.
- Freedom is a boon, which everyone has the right to receive.
- Never bend your head, always hold it high.
- Do not think of the enemy as weak, but do not also overestimate their strength.