Do you know the worth of your life? You might not have idea, but your life is worthy. Don’t lose motivation ever.
Don’t let others’ take charge of your life. Be like a lion 🦁. A lion who never forgets its true identity.
Whatever happens in everyday life don’t let it decide your future. Be firm. You know the what is important and what should be ignored.
Burn your motivational funnel with these 50 best inspiring quotes and illustrations. Be like a boss. Don’t die servant of your thoughts, lead them and live a respectful life.
- Now Autumn’s fire burns slowly along the woods and day by day the dead leaves fall and melt.
- Stop & smell the flowers. Life is worth slowing down for. What have you earned doesn’t worth it, if you don’t know how life adjusts with that. Stop! Make time to smell the flowers.
- Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little she achieves her work. By accelerating the natural process you might be harming the default algorithm of nature.
- You should stop and trust the process. Believe in yourself.
- Nature has its rules it doesn’t care what wrongdoings happen in the surrounding. The plant grows irrespective of incidental conditions.
- In order to make a successful life, you should learn to trust nature & your true instinct. You will achieve growth by trusting the process.
- Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
- Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.
- Great things never come from comfort zones.
- Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
- The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
- Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. Jim Rohn
- A year from now you may wish you had started today. Karen Lamb
- Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other. Walter Elliot
- Well done is better than well said. Benjamin Franklin
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. Arthur Ashe
- We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret. Earl Nightingale
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Success comes from the inside out.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value. Albert Einstein