Psychological, socio-emotional well-being is necessary thing in any culture. Throughout the world thousands of people are suffering from mental health conditions. Today’s, office culture, extra-burdened education, personal problems, social media bad effects are nurtured.
Inspiring and motivating yourself with positive thoughts play a vital role in human development. Instead of focusing on negative thoughts one should not lose his internal energy. Emotional well being quotes, thoughts and experiences help in creating the inspirational environment all over the place.
- Maybe we all have darkness inside of us and some of us are better at dealing with it than others. Jasmine Warga
- The bravest thing I ever did was continuing my life when I wanted to die. Juliette Lewis
- Don’t let your struggle become your identity.
- The strongest people are those who win battles we know nothing about.
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. Albus Dumbledore
- Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them. Joubert Botha
- Don’t be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others.
- Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.
- There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t. John Green
- This feeling will pass. The fear is real but the danger is not. Cammie McGovern
- Hope is a powerful thing. Some say it’s a different breed of magic altogether. Stephanie Garber
- The acknowledgment of having suffered evil is the greatest step forward in mental health. Stefan Molyneux
- Self-esteem is as important to our well-being as legs are to a table. It is essential for physical and mental health and happiness. Louise Hart
So, these were some of the inspirational quotes about mental health. We would like to know what do you think about mental health? Is it necessary to give a thought on it? How can we help those in need and create the best possible society? Spread the word by sharing this post.