Who is Taylor?
Taylor Swift is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress. She is a popular pop-artist born on December 13, 1989. Her name is Taylor Alison Swift.
She’s popularly known for her popular albums Red, Fearless, Lover, reputation, and so on. She is Artist, Singer-songwriter, Writer by profession.
She spent her childhood in a Christmas tree farm of her father. She was 11 when she sang “The Star-Spangled Banner” before the Philadelphia 76ers basketball game. And the very next year he picked up the guitar and started writing songs.
Swift showed interest in music at an early age, and quickly moved from roles to her first appearance in a children’s theater before a crowd of thousands. She spent most of her childhood at an 11-acre Christmas tree farm in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
Without further ado let's get started with facts about Pop singer Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift is a multi grammy award-winning American singer. Having sold over 50 million albums and 150 million singles worldwide, Swift has become one of the best-selling music artists of all time in the world.
- She became the first youngest person to be signed by Sony or ATV music publishing house. She was 14 years old then.
- She signed her first commercial record deal at the age of 15.
- Her 2006 debut studio album was the longest-charting album of the 2000s on the Billboard 200.
- Its third single, “Our Song” made her the youngest celebrity to write and sing the song Single Handed on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
- At the age of 12, she was shown by a computer repairman how to play three chords on a guitar, which inspired her to write her first song, “Lucky You”.
- Taylor Swift likes Perrier more than anything. And at any time different types of flavors are present in their refrigerator, such as black cherry, pomegranate, blueberry, strawberry, etc.
- His grandmother was a professional opera singer, who inspired Swift to music from a young age.
- Swift has received more than 200 awards from around 600 nominations. Some of the most prestigious include seven Grammy Awards, 22 Billboard Music Awards, and 16 American Music Awards.
- Taylor wrote a 350-page novel when she was 12 years old. However, it was never published.
- Taylor Swift is extremely talented, she can play guitar, piano, guitar, electric guitar, and banjo.
- Her lucky number is 13. She was born on 13 December. She turned 13 on Friday. She paints a ’13’ on her hand before every show.
- Taylor Swift has a private jet.
- When she was 15 years old, she had to make three attempts to get her driver’s permit.
- She ranked number 20 on Maxim Magazine’s “Hot 100 Women of 2011”.
- Ranked number 41 on FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list of 2011.
- Ranked number 53 in the 2011 FHM Australia list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- She named her Toyota car as “Toyoat”.
- At the age of 20, she became the youngest artist in music history to win the prestigious Grammy Award for Album of the Year.
- She wrote her hit song “Love Story” on her bedroom floor in 20 minutes.
- Gave a free showcase to her Brazilian fans on 9/13/12 to promote her “Red” album in Rio de Janeiro. This was her first time in Brazil.
- She maintains a daily journal, in which she writes about her day.
- Taylor Swift: Look You Made Me Do (2017) made the biggest 24-hour debut in YouTube history. On its first day, the clip earned 43.2 million views, surpassing previous record-holder Psy’s 2013 video for “Gentleman” with 36 million views. Swift’s video earned around 30,000 views per minute on its first day.
Share the facts
So, there were some of the interesting facts about Pop singer Taylor Swift. What did you think about her lifestyle? Do you love her songs? Do you have something to add to the post? Kindly let’s know about further. And, finally, join the conversation in the comments section.