Top 10 Amazing Facts About Earth You Should Know About

Top 10 Amazing Facts About Earth You Should Know About In Hindi Facts By FACTOBER Pinterest Pin

Written by Editor

Factober.com (Knowledge, Fun & Productivity)

August 2, 2020

Now, we’ve been living on a planet Earth for a long time. We know how the climate works, we know how to travel from one place to another within a shortest possible period of time. And, also we know that there are dolphins in the oceans who are intelligent species like we humans.

We learnt to cook food, to make houses, to construct dams, to talk with birds and so on. But, there are still so many interesting things there about our planet that we might not know about yet. In this post, we’ve curated such interesting facts and information about the Earth, that you should know about. So, let’s get started.

4.543 billion years older. You can't even imagine how long the Earth has been spinning around the sun Earth Facts by Factober

1. Age of Earth

We’re living on a planet that is 4.543 billion years older. You can’t even imagine how long the Earth has been spinning around the sun.

2. Distance Between Earth & Sun

Earth is 149.6 million kilometres away from the Sun. We get normalised sun rays filtered through the layer of Ozon.

How many humans living on Earth Facts by Factober

3. How many humans living on Earth?

There are total 7,800,000,000 living humans on Earth. As of March 2020 approximately 7,800,000,000 humans are estimated to be living on Earth. It took 200,000 years to reach total population to 1 billions, but, only 200 years to reach 7 billion.

4. How strong is earth's magnetic field?

The strength of the field at the Earth’s surface ranges from less than 30 microteslas (0.3 gauss) in an area including most of South America and South Africa to over 60 microteslas (0.6 gauss) around the magnetic poles in northern Canada and south of Australia, and in part of Siberia. Source

2000 years ago people thought that the Earth is the centre of the universe and other planets orbit around it. In 1543, Copernicus Facts by Factober

5. Once upon a time the Earth was the centre of the universe

2000 years ago people thought that the Earth is the centre of the universe and other planets orbit around it. In 1543, Copernicus cleared the doubts in a paper. Matlab kuch bhi.

6. 70% of the surface is water.

Earth’s 70% surface is covered under water, remaining 30% includes, islands, continents, etc. 

Earth's 70% surface is covered under water, remaining 30% includes, islands, continents Facts by Factober

7. Life developed first time in the Oceans.

It is believed that the abiogenesis process means the formation of living being from organic compounds.

8. Initially, the water was trapped inside the Earth.

After the formation of Earth water got trapped inside it. Later it irrupted on surface in the form of volcanic activities. 

Mount Everest Standing tall, feeling small Facts by Factober

9. Highest point on the Earth

Mount Everest is the highest point on Earth,  with the height of 8.8 km.

10. Lowest point on the Earth

Challenger Deep is the lowest point on Earth. It’s located at 10.9 km below sea level.

Earth is the third planet from Sun Earth Facts by Factober

12. Earth is the third planet from Sun.

13. Earth is the fifth largest planet in our solar system.

3% water is fresh the rest 97% is salty Earth Facts by Factober

14. 3% water is fresh the rest 97% is salty.

15. Air on Earth is made up of nitrogen, oxygen, argon, and carbon dioxide. We can't survive without those.

Atmosphere on Earth is divided into the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, and ionosphere Facts by Factober

16. Atmosphere on Earth is divided into the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, and ionosphere.

17. At the time of writing this post Earth has 2218 artificial satellites orbiting around it.

total amount of above-ground gold in the world stands at just over 190,000 tons Facts by Factober

18. How much gold is there on earth?

At the time of writing this post, the total amount of above-ground gold in the world stands at just over 190,000 tons.

19. Fun Fact: World's 60% population is located in 30% of the land.

The Asian continent covers about 30% of the total land on Earth. And, world’s 60% population lives there. And, I’m writing this post from there. I belong this 60% population. Winking Face with Tongue on Apple iOS 13.3

20. Mind-boggling Fact: Temperature at the core of the Earth is 9.800 Fahrenheit / 5.400 degrees Celsius.

Top 10 Amazing Facts About Earth You Should Know About In Hindi Facts By Factober Pinterest Pin

If you enjoyed those top 20 amazing Facts About Earth, kindly, share them on Twitter, Facebook or anywhere you want.

You May Also Like…

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This