- The world's first website was created & published by Tim Berners-Lee on August 6, 1991.
- The internet was invented by Tim Berners-Lee. He is an English computer scientist best known as the inventor of the World Wide Web.
- The web was introduced for public access on August 6, 1991.
- info.cern.ch was the address of the world's first-ever website and web server, running on a NeXT computer at CERN.
- The first webpage address was http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/TheProject.html, which centered on information regarding the WWW project.
- The world's first website info.cern.ch provided an explanation of what the World Wide Web was, and how people could use a browser and set up a web server, as well as how to get started with your own website.
- In a list of 80 cultural moments that shaped the world, chosen by a panel of 25 eminent scientists, academics, writers, and world leaders, the invention of the World Wide Web was ranked number one. It was mentioned as, "The invention of the World Wide Web. The fastest-growing communications medium of all time, the internet has changed the shape of modern life forever. We can connect with each other instantly, all over the world."
Creative Coding Frameworks You Should Know About
Creative Coding Frameworks You Should Know About. Creative coding is a branch of computer programming that leads to the creation of amazing programs that output soothing computer graphics and animations. The article is intended for everyone who gets intrigued by …
The Ultimate List of Space Agencies Around The World
A lot of countries around the world are interested in space exploration. Every country has its interests and curiosities as far as space exploration is concerned. Some people are interested in learning more about outer space, some are interested in …