Lesser Known Facts About Sidhu Moose Wala
Posted 3 weeks ago
- Moose Wala was shot dead by unidentified assailants on 29 May 2022 while traveling in his personal car.
- Moose Wala was an Indian singer, rapper, songwriter and actor. He is one of the greatest Punjabi artists of his generation.
- He is associated with Punjabi music and Punjabi cinema. But, has a large audience all over India.
- Moose Wala was associated with the Indian National Congress political party in India.
- He started his career as a songwriter for the song "License" by Ninja.
- Moose Wala released his debut album PBX 1, In 2018 which peaked at 66th on Billboard Canadian Albums chart.
- In 2021, Sidhu Moose Wala released “Moosetape”. Tracks from this album charted globally including Canadian Hot 100, UK Asian, and New Zealand Hot charts.
- He was known for his controversial lyrical style, often promoting gun culture.
- As of 2022, there were four ongoing criminal cases against Moose Wala.
- His real name is Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu.
- He was born on 11 June 199 at Moosa, Punjab, India.
- He died 29 May 2022 at the age of 28 at Jawaharke, Punjab, India because of Gunshot wounds.