We have curated the best 50+ quotes on human psychology and behavior.
1. People who are nice to others get hurt easily, too often.
2. A person who tries to keep everyone happy ends up being the loneliest.
3. The girls who laugh and talk a lot usually cry alone at night.
4. Intelligent people are more forgetful than the average.
5. Intelligent people tend to have bad handwriting, maybe because their brains think faster than their writing hand, and there might not be a frequency match.
6. Before sleep, most people will imagine things they want to happen in their life.
7. Sometimes those who socialize less are not actually anti-social, but they have less tolerance for fake drama and all that show-off stuff.
8. People who spend too much time on the internet are more likely to feel depressed and lonely.
9. We ignore the truth for temporary happiness.
10. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but, you can start now and change the ending.
11. Smiling too much can be a sign of depression or emotional pain.
12. The funniest people are often the most depressed.
13. People who have high IQ stay up late at night because their brains have increased mental stimulation.
14. You are less likely to achieve your goals if you tell people about them.
15. If you continuously ask yourself a question about whether someone likes you; you probably had the answer.
16. The people who give the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.
17. If you want to know how the person really is, see how he treats his subordinates.
18. People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people’s thoughts and feelings.
19. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.
20. Doing things that scare you will make you happier.
21. That didn’t kill you, makes you stronger.
22. The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.
23. The happier we are, the less sleep we require.
24. When you hold the hand of a loved one, you feel pain less keenly and worry less.
25. Men are not funnier than women: they just make more jokes, not caring whether other people like their humor or not.
26. Intelligent people tend to have fewer friends than the average person. The smarter the person is, the more selective they become.
27. Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%, and this marriage is more likely to last a lifetime.
28. People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another.
29. Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
30. Travel boosts brain health and also decreases a person’s risk of heart attack and depression.
31. People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.
32. So much of our happiness depends on how we choose to look at the world.
33. If you tell your goals to others, you are less likely to succeed. Because you lose motivation.
34. The last person when you sleep on your mind is a person responsible for either your happiness or pain.
35. Your mind rewrites monotonous speeches of boring people to make it interesting.
36. The type of music you listen affects your brain, it changes the world for you according to the music.
37. Convincing yourself you slept well tricks your brain thinking it did.
38. It is possible to die from a broken heart 💓, it is called stress cardiomyopathy.
39. Your thoughts are more rational when you think in another language.
40. Smarter people underestimate themselves, stupid people overestimate themselves.
41. Money spent on experiences will always hold great value for you.
42. Singing reduces the feeling of depression and anxiety.
43. Feeling ignored causes the same chemical effect as that of an injury.
44. Some of us are actually afraid of being happy, because of the fear that something tragic might happen.
45. When you try to remember a past event you are actually trying to remember the last time you remembered it rather than the event itself.
46. Most of the time your brain is replaying the memories and creating scenarios of the perfect moments.
47. The average high school kid today shows the same anxiety level as the average psychiatric patient in the 1950s.
48. When two persons talk to each other and one of them turns their feet slightly away or repeatedly moves one foot in an outward direction, this is a strong sign of disagreement, and they want to leave.
49. Comedians and funny people are actually more depressed and sad from inside.
50. When someone cries tears of joy, the first teardrop would always come from the right eye and tears of the pain starts from the left eye.
The human psychology is a complicated thing, it is not possible to surely tell anything. But, based on everyday life and experiences these 50+ things about human psychology will make you amazed. If you enjoyed the quotes please share them with your friends and family.