Welcome readers after a long time I caught on Quora. A lot of old memories associated with Quora as once upon a time I was an avid Quora reader. A lot of amazing authors were writing there. Author in the sense Quora users who had amazing written conversation skills.
At that time Quora was a new site and people were extremely interested in sharing insightful answers. There were upvotes and points and such things. After some time Quora got a makeover when everything changed.
The Internet is full of blogs, videos, articles, and books about life lessons. But, some questions on Quora attracted amazing inputs from the masses. In this question you can find answers from a wide variety of people, people from different fields, age-groups, different experiences and so on.
After some time I became busy with other work and forgot about Quora. After so many years I came back to Quora and saw how it has grown to such an extent. Thousands of amazing questions pile there with amazing answers.
Because of this reason I’ve decided to curate amazing questions and answers here for our readers. There will be a whole series covering amazing things present there. This is my first article and it will list questions randomly. In future versions we will have category wise curation and much more.
Let’s get started.
1. What are some of the easy things that anyone can do to keep improving their Creativity?
2. What are some of the easy things that anyone can do to keep improving their intelligence?
3. Do self-help books have a high readership because they constantly make us live in a mythical fantasy "I will" bubble?
4. Should every human strive for creating something that would be remembered by ages to come in his/her name? Why/not?
5. What can I learn/know right now in 10 minutes that will be useful for the rest of my life?
6. What are some important things about finance everyone should know, regardless of their profession?
7. What are some great stories of great people in the world?
8. What are the most productive ways to spend time on the Internet?
9. What is the funniest thing you have ever coded?
10. What are some mind-blowing facts that sound unreal but are actually true?
The article is also republished on: